Okay, so in Oregon it's always wet and most of the time wild, especially where my family is concerned. Genna and I went to the coast today. God was gracious and it only drizzled where we stopped and rained while we were in the car. We drove down to Florence and went north from there. We made a few stops at some of the state parks and took a few of the trails. I have a feeling I will be feeling it tomorrow. We caught the tide coming in which can be good for some of our stops. We also looked through the shops of Old Town. There was a store that instantly reminded me of the guys back in Montana, it was the Funky Monkey Toy Store. I took pictures and will post them once they are developed. That is if they turn out but most of you know how bad I am with getting pictures to turn out.
I've Moved...
1 year ago
1 comments:
You must have forgotten how wet Oregon can be, however, I would have to say that June here in Montana would rival it. Glad to hear that you are having a good time. Hope that your back is better. I forget when you are coming home. We are going on vacation in July, so we may not get to see you until August before you have to go back to school. Everyong is working way too many hours, but such is the summer in the rental and paving business. Give hugs to everyone!! We do hope to travel back to Oregon again for Thanksgiving - Lord Willing. You take care little lady and know that you are loved.
Hugs to you and all your family
Betty
Post a Comment