Looks like you are having a great time! Hope that your back is getting better!
Pray tell, that looks suspiciously like Devil's Elbow. Oh, you're making me so jealous! I miss it! I miss it! (If you happen to see Joe tell him I said hi.) Have a wonderful time in the misty Oregon air!
Beach pictures are Neptune, Heceta Head, and Sea Lion Caves. We did visit Devil's Churn but those pictures aren't on here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like you are having a great time! Hope that your back is getting better!
Pray tell, that looks suspiciously like Devil's Elbow. Oh, you're making me so jealous! I miss it! I miss it! (If you happen to see Joe tell him I said hi.) Have a wonderful time in the misty Oregon air!
Beach pictures are Neptune, Heceta Head, and Sea Lion Caves. We did visit Devil's Churn but those pictures aren't on here.
Post a Comment