Okay, so you know the game slug bug? Well, I was riding with my 17 year-old cousin, J.C. and a few friends of his, and they were getting quite inventive. It went from slug bug to cop pop, tow blow, ram bam, cruiser bruiser, and J.C. asking if he could do cow pow. However, considering we were in the country we told him cow pow was off limits. The best part of the night was pulling into his driveway and getting him with the slug bug that is parked in the house I lived my first five years. Yep, you heard me right. The house he lives in is on the same property I grew up on when I was born. The house I lived in however is now a garage. Jimmy parks his land cruiser in what used to be my living room and the bug is parked in what was the spare bedroom. So here is your challenge...think of some other cars and types of hits that I can get him on. Not that I have any problems getting him, but it is fun to have a reason to hit him where he can't hit me back. :)
I've Moved...
10 months ago
3 comments:
How fun Danni! Your nephew's are way more inventive than us. The only other saying I have ever heard was P.T. Cruiser Bruiser!
Cute bug! My little cousin (that weighs 250 pounds!) called the game "Punch BUggy" and would hit you and say, "Punch Buggy BLUE (when he saw a blue colroed bug), No punch backs." Odd behavior, really :)
Hummer Hammer and Mustang Mallot are my little brother's favorites!
Post a Comment