Here is a blast from the past for Friday Flashback. This picture was taken May 25, 1995. It was my 16th birthday and Mom had taken me to JC Penney to have my pictures taken, kind of like Glamour Shots. The lady asked if I wanted to look 16 or older, I told her 16 she told me too bad. The hat is one that Mom and Dad had gotten me at an auction and the photographer wanted to switch, I should have let him keep it and taken his. His would have been better for everyday wear, although mine did come in handy for halloween. I didn't even recognize the proofs when we were looking at them. The only way I knew it was me was because of the hat. There were some other pictures too but I can't find them to scan. Mom has a big one of me wearing a red feather boa. Makes you wonder what happened in the 11 years since this picture. :)
I've Moved...
10 months ago
1 comments:
Woooo! Hot mama!!! When I first saw the picture, I thought to myself "oh, who is that?" Hee Hee!
Post a Comment