THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 7, 2006

A Wonder of God

Okay, so many of you are wondering who the Dustins are. They are a family I knew of in Oregon but didn't really know. One of their sons is a really good friend to my cousin and they moved to Whitefish a year before I moved to Great Falls. We didn't really connect until last August when my aunt, uncle, and cousins came up to visit. I went to the Dustins to see my family and gained a whole new family. They are so awesome, they took me in like a daughter/sister and have become my family away from my Oregon family. They have reintroduced me to many things, eating a full meal (and not something from the microwave), four wheeling, and something I miss Uncle Darrell for, farting. They say laughter is the best medicine and it is a good thing because I laugh a lot when around them. I don't have pictures at this time but am working on it.

0 comments: