Moose (sight), farts (sound), and well, we don't need to be repetitive (smells) :)~ Yep you guessed it, I spent a weekend with the Dustins from Whitefish. We went to Missoula to celebrate Perry's 21st birthday. It was quite eventful, I was up Sat. at 6:45 am and didn't go to bed until 2:oo am Sun. Nope no nap was allowed. While there I went shopping with Betty while the boys went out and shot Perry's new SKS. Went to several meals with the whole fam and watched Perry open his gifts. After dinner we caught MIII. It was good, Perry had fun watching me jump or bury my head. At midnight the boys (Cameron and friends) took Perry and I out to show us downtown. Okay so the joke that says a guy walked into a bar and said ouch, I now completely understand. It really was a real bar and he either was smashed between somebody or had his toes stepped on. I don't know how many times it happened to me. Thank God the guys are tall and easy to spot in crowds, because lets face it I'm not. We had a blast but I remember why I don't do things like that on a regular basis, too many people in too small of a space. Okay so the moose comes in on my way home. About half way home there was a moose on the side. I pulled over and took pictures but unfortunately the camera I have is cheap and they didn't turn out well. Same with the pictures of the Dustin men.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment