THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Just Peachy...

What a day! After lunch one of my students decided to throw up all over his test. Let's just say I need to remind him to chew his food better, including the peaches he had for lunch. So far God has spared me from seeing my students in the actual event, keeping me, a sympathetic puker, from joining in the not so fun.
Another student in the same class decided I needed to take a bath so he hit my water bottle with a ball as I attempted to take a drink. It worked, the H2O went all over my sweatshirt and the gym floor. This time instead of calling the mop brigade, as I did with the first student, I had the boy go get paper towels for me.
On top of all of this I found out that the district is requiring us to enter our grades for this semester on a program we have never used or even seen. We have a mandatory 2 hour meeting tomorrow that we just found out about on Monday. Welcome to a teacher's life...just peachy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dani ... you made her cry! ;-) A GOOD CRY, lucky for you! We love you...