THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mom aka Mama

with mother's day coming up I wanted to write a little tribute to my wonderfully, fabulous, most awesome mama. I love my mama dearly and know that no matter what, I can turn to her and she will be there. she has had many struggles in life and keeps going, setting a good example for me and my sisters. did I mention I love her dearly. I miss her since I live in MT and she is still in Oregon, I can't wait to see her in June. my mama is my hero, even if I'm the only one who calls her mama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what an awesome message!!!!! I love you too and feel very blessed to have you as my daughter. I have an amazing family, and am grateful to be a part of it. I can hardly wait for you to get here. Have a great couple of weeks until I see you soon. Love mom aka mama

Anonymous said...

ok, guys. enough. you're making me cry. :)