Close your eyes and listen for five different types of birds singing, a bubbling brook running with a small cascade of waterfalls, and the wind blowing through long grass. Then the fragrant smell of honeysuckle and lilacs mix together on the gentle breeze. I experienced this today when I went for my walk. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice. You can't see the sun sparkling off the water.
I went for a walk on a path I've never been on before. There is an underpass for the train tracks. It had a gorgeous stream running through it with long green grass waving in the wind.
I hate taking pictures of myself, or having pictures taken of me for that matter, but I promised you a picture of the new do. I had them put layers in and it is amazing how much of the curl shows.

I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment