THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

To Those of You Who Have Called Me...

to get rid of a spider I dedicate this to you. Friday I was getting ready for my interview, picked up my shoe and this ran out. It's by the shadow of the chair leg. This pic was taken about 3 feet away.

After my interview I went to the store and purchased a spider trap. That night I saw it coming out of my bedroom so I cornered it and made it go into the trap. This is a pic of it close up. It's a hobo...ugh.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Ug! We keep those spider traps out all year long! We get our most in the fall. I was never jumpy about spiders until I moved here and found so many when we were tearing up the house and garage! Black widows too!

PS have you named your new baby yet?

PSS I love your hair, it looks great layered!

Dani said...

I think I have settled with Sophie. You are the only one who put into the list and it's much better than what I came up with. So Sophie it is!