Do you ever sit and think about the different titles and blogs you can write? I have had a few running through my head lately. Here is one of them. There has been a lot happening lately so I thought I would finally let you know about them.
~ Additions ~
~ Additions ~
My first real diamonds! My adoptive parents, John and Betty Dustin, gave them to me for my 30th birthday.
The necklace I wore for my 30th birthday (not real diamonds).
Oh, you may have caught the other addition that took place recently. I turned 30 last Monday. I had a great day and was able to celebrate with a couple of friends. The 25th was my first day off in a month and couldn't be timed better. It was a gorgeous morning which brings me to my next addition, my car. I finally have some pictures to show.
This was taken just after washing it. Had to make sure it was nice and shiny before debuting it on my blog.
Now I just have to come up with a name. Maybe if I name it, this one will stick around longer then the other two. Any suggestions?
While I was washing my car a thunderstorm decided it was going to roll in. It hit about 30 minutes after I finished. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but you can see the beginning.
The hummingbirds weren't distracted by the storm until it hit full force. You can barely see the hummer sitting on the branch hanging down in the left of the picture.
Don't strain you eyes trying to find it though. Unfortunately the bright orange one wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture. The last of my additions are to my patio.
A solar lantern with a hummingbird design.
And Irises!!!
I've also added a new do to the list of additions. Sorry no pictures yet, they will come soon.
The necklace I wore for my 30th birthday (not real diamonds).
Oh, you may have caught the other addition that took place recently. I turned 30 last Monday. I had a great day and was able to celebrate with a couple of friends. The 25th was my first day off in a month and couldn't be timed better. It was a gorgeous morning which brings me to my next addition, my car. I finally have some pictures to show.
This was taken just after washing it. Had to make sure it was nice and shiny before debuting it on my blog.
Now I just have to come up with a name. Maybe if I name it, this one will stick around longer then the other two. Any suggestions?
While I was washing my car a thunderstorm decided it was going to roll in. It hit about 30 minutes after I finished. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but you can see the beginning.
The hummingbirds weren't distracted by the storm until it hit full force. You can barely see the hummer sitting on the branch hanging down in the left of the picture.
Don't strain you eyes trying to find it though. Unfortunately the bright orange one wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture. The last of my additions are to my patio.
A solar lantern with a hummingbird design.
And Irises!!!
I've also added a new do to the list of additions. Sorry no pictures yet, they will come soon.~ Addictions ~
At dinner for my 30th birthday I made a bet with one of my friends. I have gained quite a bit of weight again due to drinking pop. Our bet is that the first one to drink a pop has to buy the other dinner. So far I have stayed away and have started to lose the weight again. While I haven't had headaches from the lack of caffeine I can still feel the effect on my body. My chiropractor likes to say that my body goes into complete rebellion when I quit drinking pop. I can feel that rebellion now.
2 comments:
Hurray and Happy 30th!!!What fun!
I think you should name it "Sophie" because when I Wikipedia'd three, it said "it is the first odd prime number,blah, blah,...
...the second Sophie Germain Prime blah, blah...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(number)
While I have no clue what it means, it is a name.
:)
LOL, you make me laugh Cortney. Only you would look up 3 on Wikipedia. Sophie has been added to the list.
Post a Comment