THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

As many of you have asked over the last couple of weeks about the job, I now have an update. I didn't get it. I had a very good interview and was the one they wanted for the job. I was told many times how impressed they were with me and how much they wished I could have it. However, because I do not have a Sped degree they had to offer it to another applicant. They let me know that they even called the state level to see if there was any possible, legal way to hire me...unfortunately there wasn't. My job stays the same although busier than before with new students, new duties, and more hours at the hotel.

WE HAVE SNOW! Although not a lot right now there is a big storm coming in this weekend. It has been very cold, -1 today on my way to work with a high of 19...brrr.

0 comments: