I have just spent my 1st Christmas away from my family. Since I went to Oregon for Thanksgiving I had to stay a little closer to home for Christmas. So I went to what Mama calls my second family, the Dustins in Whitefish. It was a wonderful time of snow, love, traditions, and new experiences.
I haven't since...
1. I haven't been on a snowmobile since 3rd grade in Wyoming. On the 26th I learned how to drive one :)
2. I haven't been ice skating since my first year in college. On the 27th we went for 2 hours and I didn't fall once. I did, however, take a little bit of skin off of my heel.
3. I haven't stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve since I moved to Montana, 6 years. This year I was up until 2 am watching The World Trade Center, The Devil Wears Prada, and Material Girls. All three good movies.
4. I haven't updated my resume since I applied at Great Falls Public Schools in 2003. Today I worked on updating not only my resume but my portfolio and applications for 3 school districts in the Whitefish area.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
3 comments:
can we say ambitious!
I can scarily relate to the movie "The Devil wears Prada" (remember I was an interior designer in a former life)! I would love to go ice skating, but have been banned from even walking on the lake and from skiing. Hrumph! I wouldn't get hurt. Pout.
Hey Dani! I don't think I have you email address anymore! Send it to me would you? durhamjackie@hotmail.com Love ya. J
Post a Comment