THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 18, 2006

10 things I Hear Monday and Friday

These are things I either hear in my office or when I have a class.
1. The hum of the pop machines.
2. The bubble from the water cooler as somebody fills their cup.
3. Somebody flushing the staff bathroom toilet.
4. The constant run of water from the toilet mentioned before (nobody taught them that if you jiggle the handle it will stop).
5. "You're mean" because I won't listen to them tattle tale.
6. "Rumor is....is it true?"
7. The fridge kicking on and off.
8. 5 different conversations while the staff is at lunch.
9. 200 students eating lunch on the other side of the wall.
10. Miss....um, I forgot your name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound lonely Dani! I hope you have a great Christmas! Your often in our thoughts! Love ya. J

Dani said...

Not necessarily lonely, just a little beside myself trying to get through a pretty emotional year at school. We've had a few things happening with some of our students that were pretty hard. We could definitely use prayer for that school too! It's quite the challenge.