THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Chocolate just didn't work

Have you ever had a day where you just needed a pick-me-up and chocolate wouldn't do the trick. I've had a few lately with all the bits and pieces of my life creating a very busy and mentally/emotionally exhausting time.

Well, God being the awesome Father that He is, provided the pick-me-up that totally turned my spirit around yesterday. I love how He knows exactly what we need and provides it, often, even when we don't ask!

My friend Daniel called me last night. I love talking to him because I don't have to worry about what I say, all is fair game. He always seems to know the right thing to say and usually it doesn't even come close to being something serious. They say that laughter is the best medicine and I would totally believe it. I miss his conversations a lot and miss him even more. He was one of those friends you could sit with and have conversations without even talking, not to mention he would gleefully and willingly watch chick flicks with me, no complaints.

He's one of those friends that when they get married you say that she is totally blessed! So thankfully he has found a wife that is up to the challenge and recognizes the blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh I see Mandy in that picture! I miss her! I miss you too bratty sue and why oh why didn't you call your friend Jackie while passing through Spokane??? HMMMMMM?????

Dani said...

I didn't have your # with me, actually I don't know that I even have your #, nope just an address. I did think about you as we drove through. I miss you guys too!