Home from Whitefish and right to work. I had a wonderful time in Whitefish and can't wait for the next chance to go visit the Dustins. They are a Godsend. Work started this morning with lots of meetings and a little bit of time trying to get my gyms ready. It's not so much the gym as my office that needs to be put back in order. They wax the floors over the summer so everything gets piled on top of something else and I get to put it back. It was good to see many of my co-workers and not have to learn a lot of new staff too. I am at Morningside and Whittier, the same two I was at last year!!!
I've Moved...
10 months ago
1 comments:
Hopefully the same next year too! So you can be Colton's teacher! Hopefully your first week goes without a hitch!
Post a Comment