THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Timewarp to 2000!

For my 21st birthday Mom and I went to Hawaii, although we went in February instead of May to miss the summer crowd, so technically I wasn't 21 yet. We spent a week on the island of Kauai, it was a gorgeous island. We went to this beach to watch the sunset and I was bored so I started pacing the dune we were on. I didn't even know Mom took this picture until we had the pictures developed. She mentioned entering into a contest but I don't know if she ever did.

This picture was taken in the market place that was just across the road from our hotel. It was a Wyland painting on one of the stores. There was also a gallery of his work there that I could have spent hours in.
We went to eat at this restaurant. Not bad, they even spelled it right. Never got the story on why it was named this, the owners' names weren't even close. The food was pretty good too!

21! I spent my 21st birthday at work and then night school so my party was on my lunch hour. My family took me to Pizza Hut...yummmy!

0 comments: