Natural Disaster Zone, when you hear me say those words you know I am talking about my house. As most of you know I'm not the greatest at keeping my house clean. It pretty much looks the same as my picture below with the toys. There is about to be a change in my house though. I like a clean house, I just don't like keeping it that way, so to motivate me to keep it clean I have struck a deal with Summer. She will have my spare key and will randomly drop by my house. If it is thrashed (like normal) she will receive a predetermined payment...let's just say it's enough to hopefully keep my house clean until the end of October. By then I'm hoping it will be habit and I won't have to pay off my friends to be surprise inspection police. Although, I must say quite a few of them jumped at the chance, but Summer was the first I asked and she accepted so the others will just have to bum stuff from her if I slack. In the event that I don't slack, my payoff is a clean house! Believe me that will be big.
I've Moved...
1 year ago
3 comments:
What a great idea! I have a feeling that I would be paying out a lot of money to someone! Or I could just hire a maid, hee hee!
You have a kid and a husband, so three people in your house, not to mention you watch kids during the day...mine is just me. And I wouldn't subject a maid to cleaning up after me...I would have to pay way too much for them to put up with that, it would be a full time job.
Hee Hee!
Post a Comment