THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pictures of my apartment

Okay, so here are the pictures of my apartment that I promised so long ago.This picture is of the dining/living room when you first walk in the door. Living room. Reading chair in the living room. It is also the home of Hard Hat my Build a Bear that I made when I went to North and South Carolina with Genna. You can also see my exercise ball that is helping me slowly get back to health. Alpha, the lone male in my life right now. He doesn't talk back and best of all I don't have to put the toilet seat down after him or smell those icky smells that come with boys. Kitchen. Small section between kitchen and bathroom, just outside my bedroom door. Bedroom. One of the things taht I love about my apartment is the window spaces where I can put pictures and trinkets on the sills. Reading area in my room. Laundry closet in my room used for storage since Cameron has my washer and dryer in Wyoming. Not that I would have had room for them since I needed the storage area. Bathroom.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Thank you for the tour!

Mandi! said...

I feel so updated! And like I just visited your home...thanks for the pics:)

(It's so awesome that you've been kayaking again- looks beautiful)