The secret to how I managed to get back into my Wranglers. When teaching gym I started a morning program with my kids. They could come in twice a week and workout with me. As one of the perks to doing that we did different activities than we did in class. One of these activities was tae bo for kids. They loved it so I ended up using it in class too. Well, I loved it also. I continued using 2 or 3 times a week. What a difference. I just went out and bought a second DVD, it's his favorite moves. I had so much fun working out this morning. You can find them at you local department stores. The best part is I can do it at home where nobody sees, very little space needed, but everybody notices the results.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment