THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something blue and something new...

No, I'm not talking about a wedding, I'm talking about my car. As many of you know I rolled my Explorer on the 17th. It's the something blue...

God had His arms wrapped around my vehicle and I had to have had ten of His angels with me too. I will miss this car. It was a God car, just ask Katie and Mike, they went shopping with me for it. The tow truck driver drove it out of the ditch and said, "Okay, it's drivable, good luck on the rest of your trip." I drove it from outside of Browning to Whitefish.

Here is the something new...another God car. I went shopping this last Sunday with Johnny and Betty Dustin. We looked at several Explorers and the last lot we looked at had this one. It's the one I got yesterday.

1 comments:

Mandi! said...

WhooHoo! A new car! So glad you were protected in the roll...God is good:)