THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thoughtful Thursday

Today has been full of many thoughts. Some good, some bad, and some I'm not quite sure where to categorize them. So here they are, you can help with the organization of the chaos going on in my head.


1. "Ahhhhhhh!" (picture pounding heart and a big resounding scream of "NO please don't!" If you want further details you'll have to ask for an e-mail.


2. "God, you have created such beauty. Thank you so much for letting me experience it each day." The leaves are turning colors, there is snow on the mountain and it is so amazing to see the splendor He has painted.


3. I wish I was better at taking pictures and I wish I had a camera that could actually take the pictures that I see in my head. The scenery lately has been absolutely breath taking and I have no way to capture it. The camera I have doesn't do anything justice and I'm not the best picture taker to begin with. Where's Summer when you need her?


4. I get to go see my sister, Genna, in North Carolina! Our family has been hit with some major events this year and it's one of those times where I really need to hang out with her just as sisters.


5. Possible job opportunity - It hasn't been formally presented to me but has been alluded to by several people. It would be as a behavior specialist. This isn't a job that I ever have thought of before and really took me back today when it was suggested that I was being looked at for this position. I am interested but will have some major discussion happening with God about it. Pros - higher salary, working more 1-on-1 with a few students, expanding my experiences. Cons - it's a completely new position in the school, may only be part-time, I'm loving the job I'm in now, more responsibility after school hours, stepping into completely new territory, more legalistic and policies.


6. "God grant me a peace in my heart that is trembling with a little bit of anxiety and impatience."

1 comments:

Mandi! said...

I don't think that's right. It should be illegal. You can't say 'picture this' and then walk away! That's just wrong. So now you owe me an email!