THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Friskiness

Okay, I have no clue if I spelled that word right or not, and honestly don't care if I didn't. It has been an interesting week full of twists and turns, heart wrenching, and mind boggling. I'm ready for a relaxing weekend. That weekend will consist of vedging tonight and watching Smallville. Tomorrow helping the Dustins cut firewood. It's been a while since I have done firewood and believe it or not I am looking forward to it. It's amazing the difference from doing it to sell and doing it to be used personally, even though I won't be using it. And a relaxing day on Sunday of helping press apples for yummy apple cider...um, I can taste it now, guess I better go make a cup of hot cocoa since I don't have the cider yet. Some of my favorite things for this season, hot cocoa, spiced-apple cider, and fires.

1 comments:

Mandi! said...

Okay, now you're making me jealous! I was all happy and content to live in my little same-weather-year-round bubble and then you just have to go off and mention fun fallish things:)
Where's the pics??