THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

In answer to questions posed in the comment section.

  1. Yes, I will still be working at Best Western part time. I will work Sunday (a full shift) and Monday-Wednesday from 4:30-11. Believe me I am enjoying life to the fullest. Besides this makes sure I'm getting my exercise instead of sitting and watchin movie marathons. Did I mention that I watched all 5 seasons of Smallville in about 2 months (but minus all the time working it's probably about a weeks worth of time). Yet another thing Cameron did in my life, got me hooked on a show that I really didn't need to be hooked on.
  2. As for the Internet and washer/dryer situation, I would say I get the better end of the deal by far. I mean, after all, he has to put up with me while I'm using all of it. However, he definitely gives his share of stuff back.
  3. Newest hit lines I've heard lately...
  • "So how old are you?...18?" <28,> "Well, I'm 16 and I would have definitely thought you were closer to my age."
  • "When you hear girls you know there's trouble. Do you need me to move so you can belly up to the bar?"
  • "So what name do we look you up under when we come to visit?"

0 comments: