What an interesting week. My first paycheck came in and let's just say I started looking for a part-time job so I can buy groceries. However, God has blessed me with an opportunity to apply for a job I never thought I would have, working at Stage Line Pizza. I needed something that would be really flexible with my school schedule and give me the time off when I have after school events or classes. It is owned by a parent of two of my students. After talking with her I really felt it was the opportunity that God was presenting. I went in that day and applied and am now waiting to hear back. Please pray that if this isn't what He wants that the doors will close and new ones will open.
We also had the 25th Anniversary celebration at the church last night. It was beautifully decorated and so many wonderful people were there. The dinner was great and the music excellent. Unfortunately we had a few glitches with the computer but hopefully not so much that others would know, me mainly because I was the one sitting behind it.
I was also very excited this week to get to visit with Adam and have dinner with him while he is in Great Falls getting training. I know he's only been gone for a week and a half but I do miss him. He is my best friend and it's just not the same talking on the phone. It's amazing to see the difference that little bit of time made. There has been such a growth in him, it is wonderful to see. I know that he will be very blessed in Helena and I am so glad that God opened those doors for him.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
1 comments:
I agree, Adam looks more mature and what a great opportunity he has in Helena! I know there are a few growing pains being pulled out of his comfort zone in GF, but sounds like in the long run he'll do great! And I think you did great at the dinner! :)
Post a Comment