THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

I needed a chance to vent so I wrote out this whole schpeel, and then realized that it really was not professional, and since it was about my job decided against it. Here's what I do need to say though. I need prayer for my attitude towards work. I love my job, however, there are some things happening in my department that are making it very, very stressful, and they don't really pertain to my teaching the children, but after school activities. I'm a little frustrated and tend to blow up instead of talking calmly, please pray that the Lord will guide my words or hold my mouth shut so I don't say the wrong thing and make the situation worse.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Praying for you!

Susie said...

I happened upon a pretty famous blogger once and read her bio-- she had been fired from her job because of the vent she posted about the place she worked at. Your post reminded me of that- so good job following your convictions. But I like knowing how I can pray for you and hope things will work themself out :) At least we can have peace knowing He will work it out.