My sisters and I have decided to challenge each other to Biggest Loser. We started on the 1st and are going for 3 months. My before pic didn't turn out very well, which can be expected since it was done on my cell phone, so I will use one from this summer. I look the same anyway.
I will try to keep the pictures coming for during and after too. So far during the first week I have started walking every day, running 2 days a week, and spending a few hours in the bathroom with all the water I've been drinking. It's insane having to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! Along with that I'm drinking a glass of milk, a cup of juice, and doing a ProBodX workout each day. The good news is that I'm well hydrated (which hasn't happened in a long time), I haven't had a headache all week, and my aches & pains from the accident are less. I'm still waiting for it to help me sleep better though.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment