THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10 Reasons I'm Ready for Summer...

1. these ice packs. What you are looking at are ice packs that I have to use everyday to ease the pain. One is about 2 1/4 feet by 1 1/2 feet. The other is made for my neck and is a little longer but not quite as big. Both are pretty heavy and very, very cold!

I'm ready for the hot summer weather where I can use these to cool off instead of freeze. I usually use 3 blankets to wrap up in when laying on these right now.

2. my first niece is due in June!

3. sun almost every day!

4. prospects of more jobs!

5.

6. the last class for my special ed endorsement starts in May!

7. Memorial Day...something about the number 30.

8. flowers without having to buy them. 9. walking outdoors all the time.

10. + = hours of relaxation!

1 comments:

Mandi! said...

5, 8, 9, 10... these are a few of my favorite things! {in a sing-songy voice}

Missing ya~