THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Oddities of Life

Student teaching, what exactly does that mean? Well, for me it means being forced to resign my job for 3 months and not have it guarenteed back. Pretty sad that in order to teach, even though I have a teaching certification, several degrees on top, and am going back to get an endorsement I have to give up my position in the school in order to get a job in the school. Tell me how ironic that is in this era of "teacher shortages." Okay, I'm sorry, I'm done venting. I'm actually looking forward to student teaching after Christmas break! I get to teach in the classroom that I started in last year. I will have some of the same students I had last year and will be under the same great teacher. Long story short, less stress!!!!!

1 comments:

Cortney said...

Yea! You get to put that high priced, educated brain to work do what you were made to do!!!
Congrats!