So a few hard lessons I learned when I rolled my vehicle:
Make sure you stay right on top of everybody who is supposed to be doing something for you.
example 1 - Gap Insurance, they owe me $500- I spoke with the guy from where I bought my car. He had me send him all my original contracts, told me the bank usually notifies the Gap Insurance but he would check into for me. Nope - now he says that they don't do that, clients have to make the claim. He's also saying he never told me about the bank taking care of it. And to top it all off he purged his files because he thought it was all taken care of, and you have to purge files everyonce in a while. So tell me, if I was supposed to make the claim why would I send the orinal contract to him like he asked me to do? Which by the way I have in writing. I think I would remember being told that I need to make the claim myself when it involves $500. Grrrr.......
example 2 - AAA - Mama called AAA after the accident because she was furious that the tow truck driver had me drive the car instead of towing it. I was busy with insurance and appointments so she made the call for me. It took the guy over 2 months to call Mama back. When he did he said that they had talked to the driver. The driver claimed he thought I had already contacted the police to file a report (even though I had told him I hadn't and asked him how I needed to go about filing it), that he didn't realize I had rolled it (even though I had flat out told him I had rolled it when he asked it I tried driving it out of the ditch), and that he didn't take me to Whitefish because he didn't feel comfortable towing a car in those situations (so why in the world is he a tow truck driver in Montana, and why is it anymore safe for me to drive a vehicle that was rolled in a blizzard?) When Mama asked if there weren't going to use that company any more they said that the driver had a serious talk with his boss. Great, good to know that I am paying money to have my life put into jeopardy and they don't do anything. As a result I sent a letter to AAA requesting my money back since they didn't provide the service I'm paying for. I sent it to the head guy in Montana and he passed it off to the guy Mama had talked to. He called and left a message while I was in class. I called him back the same day before 4:30 and left a message. Still have not heard from him again. I left another message a few weeks ago, again, still have not heard from him....grrr....
I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment