As most of you know, I LOVE TO READ! I have come across some authors that I can't get enough of. The best part is that they are Christian authors. Here are my lists of recommendations.
Dee Henderson - Christian Romance/Mystery -
* O'Malley Series - 7 books
* Uncommon Heros Series- 4 books
* The Witness
* Before I Wake
Karen Kingsbury - Christian Romance/Family Drama -
* Redemption Series - 5 books, the beginning of the Baxter Family Dramas (the first of 3 series)
* Firstborn Series - 5 books, the 2nd series of the Baxter Family Dramas
* Sunrise Series - 4 books, the 3rd series of the Baxter Family Dramas, the 4th book hasn't been released yet.
* A Thousand Tomorrows
* Just Beyond the Clouds - Sequel to A Thousand Tomorrows
* 9/11 Series - 2 books
* Women of Faith Fiction Series - 2 books
* Oceans Apart
* On Every Side
* Even Now
* Ever After - Sequel to Even Now
There are many more but these are the ones I have read so far. I highly suggest reading these. What I love the most about them is that they aren't the fakey romance that you usually find. They all have real life situations in them. I cry on a regular basis when reading them because it hits so close to home. There aren't any detailed sex scenes and the constant underlying message is a relationship with God!
I've Moved...
10 months ago
1 comments:
Never read Karen Kingsbury...but I LOVE Dee (especially the O'Malley's)! Glad you still find the time to read:)
Post a Comment