Life is going pretty well right now. I am slowly getting my house packed and waiting for the day to come when I can finally move it.
I still haven't heard anything about a job and honestly am not worried about it. I have confidence that God will place me in the job he wants, so, I am looking forward to June when I get to go to Whitefish/Kalispell to look for an apartment. Summer is going to go up with me for 3 days to help me look.
The past few weeks I have been letting my kids know that I will be moving and for the most part they aren't real fond of the idea. Even the kids who say they can't stand me have said they don't want a new teacher.
Other adventures happening in my life...well...I got to go car shopping with Summer and helped her find her new Elantra. As soon as school is out I get to go home to Oregon for a week to spend time with my family. I have my ten year reunion the end of June but have decided that I am not going to make it back to Oregon until August for my cousin's wedding.
I went to Whitefish for Easter and had a wonderful time of relaxation and lots of laughter.
Okay, so I think I'm caught up on all the time that has passed...I will try to keep this updated better, especially since I will be on the move. Enjoy your week! Living, laughing (lots), & loving life!
I've Moved...
10 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment