THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Prayer Warriors Unite

Okay, here goes Jackie!
1) Getting ready for the move to the Whitefish area and a job there.
2) I have a nerve pinched in my shoulder so when I use my right arm a lot it goes numb and I can't carry anything. I don't have the finances to have it fixed by the chiropractor so a miraculous healing would be wonderful.
3) Co-workers and a boss, we'll just leave it at that.
4) My lil sis and her husband. Genna miscarried in February so for complete healing.
5) Staying away from pop and candy. I lost 10 pounds in Dec. and Jan. and would like to continue but just can't seem to get away from it, it keeps calling my name, especially on stressful days, and as Summer said in her prayer request, they are plentiful lately.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I changed my blogsite to myspace.com/durhamjackie

Love ya. J