THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Aye, Yaye, Yaye

Aye, Yaye, Yaye...okay, so that isn't really how it should be spelled but it's after 10 and my brain quits working after 4 and I had to work till 9 so you can do the math, it went 5 hours overtime tonight. Sooo, in other words I really don't care how it is supposed to be spelled. :) Good thing it's my blog so I don't have to worry about it, sorry Susie, I know how much you hate misspelled words and bad punctuation.

The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy, starting with yesterday. Today was an excellent day at school, no major student problems, and that is big considering I was at Whittier today. After that I went to work at Stageline and got a little bit of extra time in...a little bummed that Duke's football group didn't call in. It's hard to play with an order if they don't place one ;)~

Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday I have P/T conferences...wait a minute let me rephrase that...I have to sit for a total of 7.5 hours and do a whole lot of cleaning and arranging my offices because parents don't usually come see me. Each night after those I have to clean my house and do laundry...well, at least laundry, I'm not sure about the cleaning after doing so much at school.

Here comes the best part of the busy 2 weeks. Friday right after school I'm driving to Whitefish, hanging out there until Sunday night and then taking the train to Portland, Oregon. Hopefully Cameron will be accompanying me (we are praying for a heavy snow in WF) for the 14 hour ride because, you know me, I hate talking to strangers, so instead I put my face in a book and that's a long way to read. Thankfully it will be at night so I should be able to sleep a bit too.

Upon arrival in Portland I will be picked up and have dinner with my family and the Dustins at Papa's Pizza. This part I am soooo excited about for several reasons...1)I get to see my family, 2)My family has added a cousin since I saw them last, 3)My family will get to meet the people who put up with me when I don't get to go home, 4)Papa's Pizza!

So to make a short story long...it will be a while before I get to blog again but will fill you in when I get back to Great Falls. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Have a great trip, sounds like fun! I have never rode...ridden...(?) on a train before. Jesse and I always talk about visiting friends in Seattle and just taking the train. Is it any cheaper than flying? Have a great Thanksgiving, sounds like you've earned a getaway!

Dani said...

Cortney, it's 78 for a one way from Whitefish to Portland, so it's way cheaper than driving for me, at least. I don't know for you guys because there would be three of you and you would have a round trip. It's always worth looking into though. The web address is www.amtrak.com

Susie said...

Enjoy your trip home :)