It is amazing what happens when your ten year class reunion is coming up...all of a sudden people try getting a hold of you and act like you've been in contact the whole time. I guess it helps to have a myspace account. Now I can talk to the people from high school that I haven't seen in years and would like to keep in touch with. It amazes me who asks to be on my friends list. There are a few that I never would have thought of. I guess it just goes to show that you never really know who you touch in life. Glad that I can touch them with God shining through.
I've Moved...
10 months ago
2 comments:
That's funny because next year is my 10 year and I haven't kept in touch with anyone! I went into the Air Force a month after I graduated and really have only talked to a handful! It's funny to see how people have changed and stayed the same all at the same time!!!
We had our ten year last year- we talked to people via e-mail like twice and then your life returns to normal. Really. it's that easy. Don't spend too much money on the dress, okay? People showed up at ours in Jeans. Pfft.
Post a Comment